Хотите работать программистом в Микрософт?
25/09/2012 Оставьте комментарий
Если Вы ещё студент или только окончили учёбу, то у Вас есть замечательная возможность попробовать свои силы и подать заявку на позицию Software Development Engineer (SDE) или Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). В этом году люди набираются на позиции как в Рэдмонде, так и в Москве.
Если Вы программист до мозга костей и хотите попробовать свои силы, подавайте заявку на www.microsoft.com/university — первое собеседование состоится уже на следующей неделе.
Ниже привожу официальный текст объявления:
Meet Microsoft at Moscow State University on October 1!
Microsoft Meet the Company Presentation!
Date: Monday, October 1
Time: 18:00 – 19:00
Location: 2nd Educational Building, Room 685
Meet a Microsoft Recruiter to hear about New Graduate and Internship opportunities in the US & in several locations in Europe.
Meet a Senior Test Manager to hear about their experiences working for Microsoft!
Want a chance to interview with Microsoft? Apply on our website www.microsoft.com/university by to be eligible to interview!
Microsoft is hiring for Software Development Positions in the US & Europe! Apply today!
Software Development Engineer (SDE)
Whether you’re creating new code, algorithms or data structures, you are the link between abstract concepts and the technology products used daily by your friends, family and millions of other people around the world. Using your mastery of technical tools, you develop next- generation applications and operating systems, making decisions on design and feature implementation.
Software Development Engineers dive deep into code and work as part of a team of programming experts who solve problems and build powerful new tools. You collaborate with Software Development Engineers in Test (SDETs) to ensure stellar product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers (PMs) as they communicate user needs and product requirements. As a SDE, you dedicate yourself to producing the world’s most advanced software.
- Pursuing a B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Excellent programming skills. Experience with object oriented programming languages, preferably C, C++, and/or C#
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms as well as feature definition, design and feasibility
- Ability to translate technical specifications into working code, and solve complex problems with consideration of the end user experience
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
You have an innate understanding of technology. You always know how a program works, even when others do not. You are passionate about making things faster and more efficient, truly pushing software to its limits.
Software Development Engineers in Test are highly technical and you use your technical prowess to build and maintain automation systems, debug and isolate problems and execute creative tests to make sure our software is ready for prime time. SDETs write lots of code—code to test software features and code to extend our automation infrastructure. You work closely with Software Development Engineers (SDEs) and Program Managers (PMs), each contributing equally to the development life cycle. You enjoy breadth in your job and continually look for ways to integrate systems across business groups and products.
- Pursuing a B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Excellent programming skills. Experience with object oriented programming languages. C, C++, and/or C# experience preferred
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Ability to solve complex problems with customer experience in mind
- Ability to author test plans and cases, conduct security and stress tests and debug at source level after identifying, investigating and prioritizing bugs
- Information on Microsoft Benefits, including complete relocation, US work visa sponsorship and other perks are available at www.microsoft.com/university
- University recruiters at Microsoft review resumes with the following topical areas in mind: 1) Academic Record, 2) Relevant Work Experience, 3) Leadership
- Please note we are seeking SDE and SDET Full Time & Intern candidates.